Here, we are going to share about how to run 2 WhatsApp in 1 Phone that means dual WhatsApp on single phone. Nowadays, WhatsApp is the most essential thing in our day today life. WhatsApp plays a major role in this machine life and use this most of the times in a day. Also there are plenty of smartphones comes with dual SIM supported and people encouraging the feature to start using dual SIMs on their phone but WhatsApp is one. However, if you are really in need dual WhatsApp and How to use it means? You are actually in the right place.
There are number of methods to use 2 WhatsApp on 1 phone but here I am giving some widely used method and that too not make you spam. Some of the tricks comes with rooting your device to install WhatsApp but rooting device may cause void your warranty and may damage your device. So, here you can get easy and good methods to install two WhatsApp on one phone.
Whenever, I opened my Facebook and also reading some articles on Internet, mostly people searching and asking over there is how to run or use 2 WhatsApp in 1 Android phone. Dual WhatsApp is a most welcomed feature because you can use one WhatsApp as personal and other one as professional. Before talking briefly let’s quickly get into the topic.
How to use Dual WhatsApp on Single Android Phone without Root
There are multiple methods to use dual WhatsApp on single Android phone without rooting your device but here I am choosing two methods that you can use dual WhatsApp on your Android Smartphone.
Before enter into the different methods to install Dual WhatsApp on single phone. Let’s quickly checking your device is fulfill the requirements that dual WhatsApp wants.
- Should have space of 35mb in Internal memory.
- Android device must have been above the version 2.3.6.
- Second mobile number should be Active either in same device or another device.
These are the requirements to install dual WhatsApp without rooting your device.
Method 1 – Run 2 WhatsApp on 1 Android Phone using GB WhatsApp
GB WhatsApp is a WhatsApp which comes first in dual WhatsApp arena. This App is available on many websites in Internet but not available on Play Store. It comes with some extra cool features over regular WhatsApp including themes, emojis and more. Here is the step by step procedure to install and run GB WhatsApp on your device.
- In your Android phone, Go to Setting -> Security and Enable Unknown Sources.
- Download OG WhatsApp and go to the downloaded location then Install it.
- After successfully installed the GB WhatsApp, Open up it and give your second mobile number over here then you will receive a verification SMS or call to that number. Make sure that number is active.
- After done these basic things, now you can send messages to your contact with this second WhatsApp and this GB WhatsApp brings some cool features likes themes, emojis and more. You can see GB Settings on drop down menu at the top where you can navigate and select the best theme which you liked.
This is one of the best method to install second WhatsApp on your Android device.
Also Check: Best Music Player for Android 2017
Method 2 – How to use 2 WhatsApp on 1 Android Phone using Parallel Space
Parallel space is another best application for dual WhatsApp and it is available on Play Store for free. Parallel Space is an App that gives you a clone of major apps including WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Clash of clans and more. Using this App you can make multiple accounts of your apps. This is an legal app with multiple features so need not worry about Dual WhatsApp but also you can make multiple accounts others apps as well. Here I am sharing how to use two WhatsApp using Parallel Space on your Android device.
- First of all, Go to Google Android Play Store and search for Parallel Space – Multiple Accounts. If you don’t have time to do so then Click here.
- Tap on the Install button and install it on your Android device.
- After successfully installed the Parallel space to your device. Go ahead and open it up with tap on the Start Button where you can see Clone Apps.
- After click on Add to Parallel Space button, you can see the page with Cloned WhatsApp which you are added now. Then, hold the WhatsApp and drag, where you can see the create shortcut option below of the screen (see in below picture). Drop the app over there and shortcut will be created. Why because we are doing this step means, you can easily open the second on your home screen otherwise you will be opening from Parallel Space.
- After successfully done this, go to home screen where you can see WhatsApp+, click on it and verify your second mobile number as we discussed in GB WhatsApp method.
After verify with your second mobile number, then start using the WhatsApp+ and regular WhatsApp together on your Android device. If you have any doubts on this method watch this video.
These are the best way to use Dual WhatsApp on single Android device without rooting your device. If you like this article do share with your friends and have any queries feel free ask me in the comment section below. Have a nice day.